Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yet another Sunday

It seems like .. I only make posts on Sundays apparently and all by coincidence.
Today was fun, I get to go see the movie Megamind and it was pretty cool.  I think animations are the best, because not only that they're good , they also teach you a good life lesson.  The movie really teaches you that(or at least that's what I got out of it) no matter how much you fail, if you really really try , you will eventually achieve what you want.
I think it fits me perfectly at the moment.  For the past few days, I feel really really disappointed and really don't know where I should go anymore, but this movie really encourages me to keep trying.  Maybe it will work! As long as it's possible...

On the other side,  I feel somewhat happy today although I shouldn't really feel that way because I will get stuck in the infinite loop of thinking again.  Things are really fuzzy, but like then again, maybe it's just only my imagination again.

Tired,  bed time.. more writing soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment