Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happiness

I had a conversation with my aunt yesterday about where happiness comes from.  She says in order to attain true happiness,  people really need to stop worrying about money but rather focus in family and your loved ones.  I totally agree .. but the problem is, I feel like I've done those before, yet I still haven't truly really been happy at all.  I am really unhappy actually. 

I feel really stressed right now.  I really am not prepared for the Design Patterns exam tomorrow and on top of that there is Num Anal homework, Lab, and the Microsoft interview.
I really feel like giving up right now. But isn't that stupid? Spending all my life, working hard to achieve what so-called "success" and yet right now I really don't want it anymore. 
I really don't know.  I just really want more time to enjoy things.  I want it to be like back then when I can enjoy my life.. smile at little things in life and love things that happen everyday in my life.

My life changes so dramatically that I can no longer keep up.  I feel like I'm not even fitting in my own life right now. 

I just want to be happy... isn't that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment