Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost there ...

After the quick break, I feel more energetic and went ahead to implement my new thought of how to implement the check for horizontal and vertical and luckily they work!!!
So implementing the diagonal checking wasn't hard at all. It's a lot of reusing code which is bad because right now it's a lot of Copy and Paste codes into methods since the codes are really similar.  However, with the time constraint, I still haven't found a way to simplify the code yet. But I will do it once everything works correctly.
I'm just so glad that everything works fine now. The only thing that is left to do is implementing the Score (which is super easy with my way of implementation) and making a Random AI, which shouldn't be too hard.

Classical music helps a lot really! It kept me focusing to the project.

I had fun talking to my cousin in Australia as well (she's turning 21 today! Happy birthday cousin! )
Can't believe time passes by that fast.  Her 8th birthday seems just like yesterday... Time really doesn't wait for anyone.  You just have to catch up to it. 

I really want to go to Vietnam this summer. Hopefully I will be able to.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment