Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meh sunday...

For some reason, I never really like Sundays . Maybe it signifies the last day I have before I have school the next day ... or maybe I haven't had much sleep on Sunday night lately because of labs.
But today, the reason isn't really the same.  I woke up feeling really empty and don't really know what to do.  Just sitting here pondering about what things I can do for the next few hours before heading back to my apartment again.
Emotionally, I don't feel great at all .  It's an indescribable feeling... I feel like no one really understands me. 
I don't know .. maybe if I go and program something cool, I would feel better, or if I find something good and worthwhile to read, that'd be even better.
I want this sadness to go away.  I want to be back to my happy self without having to put on a fake smile on my face everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment