Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm gonna become .. the Pirate King

I like reading One Piece. I've been reading this manga for about 7 years now and it gets better and better every chapter.  Oda is definitely one of the best mangaka(if not THE best) out there.
I like the story line a lot.  It talks about friendship and the importance of friendship and also talk about how people can achieve their dreams although it might sound impossible or ridiculous.
Today's chapter is awesome.  It's something I've been waiting for a half a year now, seeing Luffy and his crew reunite together for some new adventures.  And more importantly, the last page of today's chapter made my day.  "I''m gonna become The Pirate KING" ... A very ambitious dream and very assertive statement, just like how I would describe myself. Although he failed numerous times, he just become stronger and stronger to overcome those hardship which is something I really admire. 

I want to become the best person in the world and I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment