Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Late...

Surprisingly, after going to sleep quite early yesterday, I almost missed my first class this morning. I thought the clock says 8:30, but it says 9:30 instead ...
On the bright side, I think I came up with some ideas for the checking method for the AI project while I was sleeping last night.
The implementation is simply just having an extra class called Location to keep track of the row, col of where the new block is placed (each block) and use a stack to process each "Location" by row, by col, and by diagonals.  After doing that. I will add all of these "Locations" into an Array which allows no replication.
Then I will do the removing process one by one. However, I still haven't thought about how to deal with the blocks above and move them down but it shouldn't be too hard.
I had Krishna lunch on a Wednesday for the first time in 3 years ... that's pretty amazing. Their spaghetti wasn't AWESOME, but it was pretty good.   I have to say that I like the tofu.
I still have to finish the homework for Database, which I don't really want to do right now .. But I need to get a head start on it soon because it is due in about 5 hours from now.

Life is okay.  I've become more confused everyday and don't really know what happens anymore.  Sometimes it was almost like it's a 'yes', but it just seems too good to be true.  It almost seems like 'nah, I just imagined it' kinda thing. 

Listening to some classical music right now... and get ready to tackle some of that Database problems.

Here I go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment