Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday morning...

It's another Sunday again.  It's always Sunday that I start to get anxious about school again.  I don't really want next week to start because I know it isn't going to be easy at all.  Design Patterns, Micro P lab, and then Database exam, along with the project... AND Microsoft interview ...
Life just seems super stressful at the moment.

So I rewatched Karate Kid today and it was pretty good still.  I like that movie a lot.

I'm not really sure where to go anymore.  It's already been 2 months and the same thought is still sticking in my head.  The more I try to forget, the more it comes back to haunt me.  And the more I try to convince myself that this isn't going work, it will not go anywhere... the more doubts I have in myself.
Why can't I be decisive?  I hate indecisive people, but at the same time, why am I so indecisive this time?
I no longer want to think about this anymore, yet I'm always thinking about it.. constantly.
I feel like I'm stuck in an infinite loop that even by pressing Ctrl + C , it wouldn't help breaking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment